Audio Research Reference 210 Mono blocks: 1100 hours on them
Original packing for the power amps
All accessories as original and 9/10 for condition.
- POWER OUTPUT: 210 watts per channel continuous from 20Hz to 20kHz. 1kHz total harmonic distortion typically 0.5% at 210 watts, below .02% at 1 watt.Approximate actual power available at “clipping” 240 watts (1kHz). (Note that actual power output is dependent upon both line voltage and “condition” i. e.: if power line has high distortion, maximum power will be affected adversely, although from a listening standpoint this is not very critical.)
- POWER BANDWIDTH: (-3dB points) 10Hz to 150kHz.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: (-3dB points at 1 watt) 0.5Hz to 240 kHz.
- INPUT SENSITIVITY: 1.7V RMS Balanced for rated output (27 dB gain into 8 ohms.)
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: 200K ohms Balanced.
- OUTPUT TAPS: 4, 8, 16 ohms.
- OUTPUT REGULATION: Approximately 0.6dB 16 ohm load to open circuit (Damping factor approximately 14).
- OVERALL NEGATIVE FEEDBACK: 12dB.
- SLEW RATE: 40 volts/microsecond.
- RISE TIME: 1.2 microseconds.
- HUM & NOISE: Less than 0.3mV RMS – 106dB below rated output (IHF-A weighted, input shorted, 16 ohm output).
- POWER SUPPLY ENERGY STORAGE: Approximately 787 joules.
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 105-130VAC 60Hz (260-250VAC 50Hz) 680 watts at rated output, 950 watts maximum, 380 watts at “idle,”.15 watts off.
- TUBES REQUIRED: 3 – Matched pair 6550C (Power output V1-6); 1– Matched pair 6550C (Driver V8-9); 2– 6N1P (Gain stage V7 and Regulator Driver V10); 1 6550C (Regulator V11).
- DIMENSIONS : 19" (48.3 cm) W x 8.75" (22.2 cm) H x 19.5"(49.5 cm) D. Handles extend 1.5" (3.8 cm) forward.
- WEIGHT: 74 lbs. (33.6 kg) Net; 89 lbs. (40.4 kg) Shipping.